The exact plot of "Deadpool 3" still remains a well-kept secret, but previous hints already hint at exciting possibilities. For the first time, the film will be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which suggests that the multiverse could play a significant role. This could also provide an explanation for the appearance of Wolverine. In this context, interesting connections to Loki, Mobius and the Time Variance Authority open up. Both Lady Death and Spiral could fit into this setting, as both have magical abilities and are familiar with the mysteries of the multiverse. It is conceivable that their abilities to manipulate space and time are the catalyst for Wolverine's appearance in Deadpool's world.
There is a possibility that the other X-Men in this reality do not know Wolverine, which means that he cannot count on their support. Hugh Jackman has already confirmed that there will be a fight between Logan and Deadpool at the beginning of the movie, which will be accompanied by a fair amount of destruction.
The logical next step could be that the two are forced against their will to form a team to face off against the yet unknown villain. Possibly, in the end, even Spiral will side with Deadpool, as it happens in the comics. This could be an unusually positive ending for all involved, even if it doesn't necessarily correspond to the usual brutal Deadpool we know.
- The Theatrical Release of Some MCU Movies is Being PostponedBy 2025, Marvel is set to release 5 movies
- Now It's Official: Deadpool 3 Will Be PostponedThe film was originally scheduled to open in theaters on May 3, 2024
- New Release Dates for "Mission Impossible 8", "A Quiet Place: Day One" and "SpongeBob SquarePants"The actors' strike continues to trouble studios
- New video fuels the rumors of Taylor Swift in Deadpool 3Taylor Swift should have already had a role in "X-Men: Dark Phoenix"
- Leak: Harry Potter Star Joins Deadpool 3The report comes from a trusted source
- Theatrical Release of Deadpool 3 Has Been Cancelled for the Time BeingThe actors' and writers' strike keeps causing chaos
- First Images of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in a Suit in Deadpool 3Wolverine and Deadpool in matching outfits
- Deadpool 3: Release Much Earlier Than ExpectedUnfortunately, Zazie Beetz as Domino is no longer involved
- Deadpool 3: Improvisation Forbidden!?Two more actresses are also coming back
- Deadpool 3: This Fan Favorite from the Second Part is Set to Come BackThe deal is already cut and dried
- WGA Strike: These Movies and Shows are at RiskThe last strike cost the downfall of numerous films and series
- New & Old Acquaintances in Deadpool 3 and BladeMarvel presents a cast that fans can look forward to
- Deadpool 3: Two New Additions to the Cast Have Been AnnouncedOne of them is expected to return as a familiar MCU character
- Deadpool 3: The Crown Star Has Been Signed As AntagonistShe will be fought by Deadpool and Wolverine
- Deadpool 3: Hugh Jackman Reveals Juicy Detail About the MovieHe reveals how his character will return
- Deadpool 3: Will Lady Death Fight Deadpool and Wolverine as a Villain?Furthermore, Ryan Reynolds has penned an unreleased Christmas movie