In 2018, a few weeks after the devastating events caused by Thanos, a group of surviving Avengers, including Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Thor, Natasha Romanoff, and James Rhodes, plan to use the Infinity Stones to undo Thanos's actions. However, they discover that Thanos has already destroyed the Stones, preventing any reversal. Thor, in his anger, takes matters into his own hands.
Five years later, Scott Lang proposes a potential solution involving time travel. The team, along with Tony Stark and Rocket, decides to retrieve the Stones from the past to change the present. They build a time machine, and the team splits into groups to different points in time to collect the Stones.
Throughout their time-traveling mission, they encounter challenges and revisit key moments in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, interacting with past versions of characters. Along the way, they recruit an overweight and despondent Thor, and Clint Barton, who became a vigilante after losing his family.
As they collect the Stones, including encounters in New York City in 2012 and Asgard in 2013, they face emotional and physical challenges. Romanoff makes a sacrifice to obtain the Soul Stone, and the team faces unexpected complications as they attempt to undo Thanos's actions.
Upon reuniting in the present, the Avengers create a gauntlet to wield the Stones and undo Thanos's disintegrations. However, a version of Nebula from the past, loyal to 2014-Thanos, uses the time machine to bring Thanos and his army to the present. A massive battle ensues, involving the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and other allies against Thanos and his forces.
- Robert Downey Jr.Tony Stark / Iron Man
- Chris EvansSteve Rogers / Captain America
- Chris HemsworthThor Odinson
- Paul RuddScott Lang / Ant-Man
- Scarlett JohanssonNatasha Romanov / Black Widow
- Jeremy RennerClint Barton / Hawkeye
- Brie LarsonCarol Danvers / Captain Marvel
- Could Avengers: Secret Wars Come in Two Separate Parts?Meanwhile, the longtime visual effects supervisor has been dismissed
- Avatar Now Highest-Grossing Movie of All Time!The re-release grossed nearly 21 million US dollars in the first three days alone
- Avatar soon the most successful movie of all time once again?The reason could be the upcoming rerelease in the People's Republic of China
- Deadpool 3: Age rating confirmed by Kevin FeigeBesides, Deadpool is to become part of the MCU!
- Guardians Of The Galaxy: Connection to Thor 4 with some famous heroesCould this "American Psycho" star be the bad guy soon?
- Thor in the Guardians of the Galaxy? That's what actor Chris Pratt saysBut fans should not expect a clear yes or no
- Disney with unique sales record!No one can beat that in the near future
- Taika Waititi reveals the start of the production of "Thor: Love And Thunder" - but not without hesitation.The return of Natalie Portman is at least certain
- Wanda Vision release earlier than expectedFans can expect the release this year
- New pictures of Marvel's "The Falcon And The Winter Soldier" appeared
- Marvel Cinematic Universe: This actress could become the new Kate BishopA director for the "Hawkeye" series has not yet been found
- "Avengers: Endgame" most successful film ever. This is what "Avatar" creator James Cameron says about itThe director says he is quite reassured about this
- News about "Avengers: Endgame": Fans can look forward to this as wellNot only Stan Lee has an appearance in the new bonus material
- Funny fan theory for "Avengers: Endgame"This is what the scriptwriters say
- Speculation on Marvel's "Black Widow"Could the new film play at the same time as "Avengers: Endgame"?
- Spoiler danger on the Internet regarding "Avengers: EndgameReddit and Co are full of unmarked plot information